Designed and programmed by NM Consulting, ORB is an Online Resource Booking & Timetable solution, which solves a number of problems that universities, faculties and colleges face when scheduling lectures and classes and publishing the latest information to students and lecturers.
- Entirely Internet based
- Fully customisable Web Timetable to show lectures
- Availability checking
- Single lecture can cover multiple papers or modules
- Database Search
- Printable reports
- Brand with your own university or college colours/logo
- Unlimited lecture rooms (including rooms outside your building/faculty)
- Updates automatically show when Web Timetable refreshes
- Uses your facility’s current authentication for security
New for Autumn 2010 – Online Paperless Meetings (OPM)
- Save thousands of unused paper print outs per year
- Easy for administrators, group secretaries and members to use
- Secure access by group members/admins only via any browser
Faculty of History at Cambridge chooses ORB
The Faculty of History at the University of Cambridge has chosen ORB to run its Resource Bookings and Timetables.
You can see their live ‘public’ site by clicking here.
John Dolan, Computer Officer at the faculty, said “We needed a program that would automatically update timetables for students, but with the comprehensive room booking and reporting, ORB has become an invaluable resource for the faculty, which saves us hundreds of man hours and reams of paper every term.”
ORB – Online Resource Booking
OPM – Online Paperless Meetings